welcome

Welcome to the "Time to Sow" blog. Our aim is to provide craft materials with a Christian flavour for adults and children of all ages. Along side the craft products we have an extensive range of puppets in all shapes and sizes to help make teaching the gospel fun. So if you are Stamping, Scrapbooking, Decoupageing, Card Making we have everything you need. We also stock all the accessories like Inks, Embossing powders, tools, card stock, etc. so if you would like your craft to carry a Christian theme then we are the blog for you.



Friday 6 January 2012

Love: spring wedding

Hello again,
         Today card was an idea I thought of for wedding stationary. I have chosen a range of soft pastel colours perfect for spring wedding.
materials use in today's card where:

  • a range of coloured pro makers.
  • matching coloured papers
  • 3-d squares
  • Black Memento Code: PIMIP608 Price: £3.99
  • Decoupage Scissors Teflon Coated Code: EMSE1012t  Price £4.10
  • Hands and Window Code: WLHC038 Price: £8.50

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 first I stamped up the window image twice using the memento black in pad ( the only ink pad that can be used with pro markers) the first I coloured the glass sections using the pro makers leaving the rest of the image uncoloured.
      Next I took the second image and just coloured the out frame in a stone Gray colour.Once coloured used a shape craft knife and cut out the centre area of the image.Cutting the 3-D  squares  to the size and shape of the window frame I layered the frame on the top of my first image to give the 3d effect.
     Cutting out the image I layered it careful to one side  to match the paper I be using on my base card and started to work on my base card stock.
     I cut my 3 coloured sheets to the lenght of the base card 5x5 and then trimmed the papers to different withs and finish of with a length of white to finish  and tie all the card together.
    Then using  the form squares I added finish 3-D window and left space to the  right of my wording.

Hope you enjoyed this posting andIwill see you next time for some more ideas and musings
 God bless and I trust you will have a fabulous week.





No comments:

Post a Comment